To my lovely world guess ~

Hey Guys,

It seem that i didn't update my blog for a long time. I'm sorry for that ... Because my laptop spoil & I'm busying with school work ... I have no time to update at all ... Today I update it's because that this week is a School Holiday !!! ... Another reason is I'm now at hospital ... Yesterday I didn't really know what has happened ! But I'm very sure that I was changing my ear ring ... & suddenly I feel like vomiting & dizzy . After that once I was awake .. I saw my mum in front of me & I didn't know what has happened . Oh my, This was seriourly scary ... This is not the first time that happened in my life ! The first time I went to SGH .... Now i came to KKH ... Sigh, How i hope that I'm a strong girl like others . I don't think I can play sports anymore ! Because of all this unwell sickness I don think I am able to play basketball again .. & not even football. But for sure that I won't give up playing basketball want ! Because that's the only sports I love it a lot ~

At KKH was so bored & I messaged someone that I like before ! It seem that he ignored my message . Seriously I will hate for life ! When I ask him are we still friend and he always reply me Yea, why ? ... But when I randomly message him ... He won't bother to reply at all ! & actully we don't seem like any of the friend in school ! & I always Wonder "Why don't he just said that we're not friend anymore !".

I also messaged some boys & my darling girls ! .... My girls cannot come and visit me because tomorrow they got NPCC Camp ... Sign ... My JOJO never come visit me !!! [How could you do this to me ?! I love you this much & why you don't love me back this much !] LOL ... Feelings bored & tired over here just hope that I'm at home with my lovely family . Oh ya, Keith birthday I guess I'm not going anymore . Because I still very weak ... Can only stay at home & rest . [After I go home ]
I love making friends over here !
I hate hospital because very noisy. My left hand is dam painful & I hope it will recover soon . Hope my sickness wouldn't come back after tmr ! Pls Load , I really need to stay strong like others did !
I wan to pray for the Japan people ! God always bless them ... Soon will recover want ... Japan keep on going with faith . Once God see the faith in you guys . For sure that he will make a different in it ! Trust God with all your heart ! Missing my lovely cousin in thailand now . I don't think this June holiday I will be able to go thailand . I think I will only go on Dec or next year JUNE ! I miss my thai friends too ~

Guys, [Listen]

I know that 2011 is not a easy start ... But i believe God will make a different in it !
Now might be difficult... But for sure that Future will be brighter !
Keep your heart strong forever ~
Trust that your God will make a different in it ~ Amen

Start with your life with a smile .


Siting in this KKH bed ... listening to those baby cry that's made me more stronger !
Because i could see the baby smile in the end of my day over here !
The cry might irritated me . But i just ignored ! Because i know that Baby will feel tired in the end like we did ! Am i right ?

Now i know that pain dose not mean anything to me . Because i know that other is painful than me . Like those japan people !! ~

For sure that this two days bill must be around $500++ ! I shall keep my body strong . So that i wouldn't fall a sick again or faint again .

Thank to someone who chatted with me just now . Thank You ... Hope you & her last long k !

When lying down on the bed and watch my heartbeat .. [beating up & down] & I very scare it jumped too slow or too fast !
Doctor used EG on me yesterday . & they find out that my heart is not normal. And I was like so scare . They want me to stay here for one more days . To check more clearly ..... So tired right now . GTG


World pray for JAPAN ! & have a good rest too ~ Sweet Dream my lovely world !!!
Amen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW