Yesterday was mummy birthday O.o

Hi Guys ,
Since my last post was like very long ago . The reason is only because of .... Lazy Zzz ... hehe ;P
Nowadays my life is like difficult . but i know that i must always think before i do thing . this week i only go school for two days . i don't know why . but i just hope this will not happen again .

Monday
I sick !! before mon i alrdy feels abit sick on sat alrdy . but i still got go sch on mon .
like normal days . but between all tht . during math lesson , i go to sick bay . mr pandiyan come to sick bay and ask me , ray & yik dong wan go home if not go back class . he don wan us to stay over there . And ray very act sia . when teacher come he act tht he is not feelings well ... but before teacher come , he was playing wif yik dong !! i wanna to scold them . but is okay . cause i got the song to cover the background sound ... but mr pandiyan ask me whether wan to go home anot . but i know if i want . in the end mum have to come school . i don wan to trouble my mum ... and i think i still can take it . so i go back to class .
Oh man is like SS ... Ms fariha (hope i didnt spell wrong her name) lesson ... she don let me go toilet .. some more the class was so irritating sia .
weihong - playing wif yik dong .
ziying - talking to yao zong & hong soon .... playing wif joanne . walao . how can the monitor do this . den i really cannot take it alrdy . so i walk infront of her and scold her infront of the class . and my eyes drop out the tears .... i feel the pain in my heart for scolding her . cause i always love her like my best friend . but i don really understand why she must bang the table nowadays . i can only say . i really feelings down when i scolded her . but i really wan her to change . after that mr chong call me to apologise to her . i did .

Den after tht i go NYJC wif derren (if i didnt spell wrongly) he teach me walk short cut . lol . be4 tht i chated wif jollene . hais . 2.4km run ... i saw kaslina . and she ignore me . i think cos i scold zy . she show me face . is okay i don care . run startign soon . i go eat bread only plus plus medicines .. den i go for the run . while i feelings tired wanna to stop . i always saw the God way ... that only one way . i just run and run . cos i feel okay . maybe of some angel . thank God for the nice way and ur words to me . i am the first girl in class . hahas . but tht day joanne didnt run if she run i think she is the first girl in NT ... haha lol . i get 3point for tht .
after all the run i go buy drink . den raining . i walk back to scg opp n buy drink . i almost fall down . javier ang laugh at me .. dy ask him what happen . cos i think dy didnt show anything . ==
hais . i wait for the who and asked him smth . den i went home and rest .

but the next day i woke up at 0630 am . dots but i don wan to go sch plus i have reason . so i choose not to go . cos of the class ...

tue nv come to sch .
but joanne did sms me . by seeing her message can really make me smile ... like last time THEY did .... hais . i miss the past . thanks joanne ...

wed nv go also . den only sms joanne during the morning . . i miss the morning call tht my good friend always will give D; last time i use to be early cause he always call me on time . he wun call me after 6am normally . but now i don have any call or sms from him anymore cos both of us not friend anymore .

thursday -
morning meet alisha in the bus .. chat . she said i going to replace zy as monitor . i was like huh why ? she told me mr chong say wan .. plus mr chong is saying tht i give zy heart time . when she was monitor . i go talk to mr chong .. he like very angry at tht time she think tht zy don wan to be monitor is all because of me . i wanna to scold him wan . but i know tht i should cool myself . den i don wan talk to him . alisha told me on wed bernard go say smth to zy so she don wan to be anymore .
bernard said all is my fault .. i wanna to scold him . but i had rest my mind on tue and wed . so everything i will think be4 i do . like wat joanne said to me last time . you don think be4 you do . next time you will regrets . i believe in this words tht came out from her mouth . so i listen to her . plus she my good friend .
isacc also say is "ni hai de" den i ask him to say again . end up he nv say . and he apologise to me . but i wun forgive ppl so easily nowadays . cos i had enough of 4giving ppl . i'm sorry to say tht ....
i don like isacc to say tht cos i like him like my young bro like tht . so i can only say . i wun forgive him ... (it hurt more than hundreds of words)
ms yeo talked to me ... of cos i wont said it here i will only keep to myself . and follow what she say .

People who wanna know why i listen to ms yeo lot of things ..... is all because " she always lead me to the right want . plus she have my pastors number ... and I BELIEVE IN HER " (main reason)
i hope i could really do what she said to me . pray to God . maybe i sh all believe in more of myself from today onwards .

Life is not that easy and i believe that everyone know that . cause as long that you living in this world you will have problem in life for sure . if you dare to tell others that you don't have problem in youre life . I can only tell you , you're lying to yourself only . trust me .
Lead people to the right
Love others like your family
Tears cannot change anything that is happening
Smile can change the people who are arounding you
when your tears is droping down ... only making the thing worst ..
(This is what i learn from my own life)
Yesterday was mummy birthday . . hahas . cool . i went to buy cake fro mum . but i forget to take picture of her 40th birthday cake . aiyoyo . so forgetful ... hahas . so sad sia 40th leh . nvm still got10 more years .. 50th birthday . Lol . so lame of me . next year zhonghua is alrdy 100th years old le . omg old than my darling great-grandmother . i also donno her age . i believe mum have a good day today <3>
I remember last year . i don't know what topic both of us are chatting wif . but i know is smth abt great-grandmother . and i start to cry and den he say sorry i donno tht .. -.-"
he have given me lot of joy & sadness .. but i still wanna to thank him for making my life meaningful . thank you .
yesterday until now i have sleep . lol later got church plus i going out wif julieann . i hope i can manage to woke up on time .. dots dots dots .
Anyway morning to everyone first .. LOL
jiejie is still chatting lor . donno with who . diao . Good morning to everyone .. but to me is good night .
Love can be Good & Bad is only have to see you & your lover will do smth silly to hurt you anot..
Love can really change someone life . hope everyone have a good life wif your love one . Smile and let it go ... no matter what has happen between you or lover . that's all . Good bye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW