~ About Sport ~

wahahaha...this few day ... i have a lot of lot of bad luck on mii... and i find out basketball is not my impotant sport.. now i find my new sport ... is run .... i like to run from today ...hahas ... i love who..... u know ?
1 God
2 family
3 wahahaha is sport

hahas . cool right ... go try to find a sport from yourself.... sport is good ... and sport is cool , fun , funny and more ... hahas . i just came back from my friend house man ... so late liao die tomorrow got school man ... got to go .. hahas .. don said liao ... i feel sleepy man... die die die ... i don play liao ... i show you some baby and other pic from you ... take a look man ... bye bye ... good night ... and have a nice day with you family and friends... good bye !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW