June holiday , july

I can't believe that ... I ................... So long never update blog . haha . My jun holidays was amazing !

1June10-4Jun10
I went to Malaysia with lot of people . On the was was like scary cause i first time go oversea without my family member along .

Day 1
Morning go report .
we take bus to malaysia .
hahas i forget alrdy . Lol . cos is one month again de stuff liao .
( plus when i was thinking about the past things . my head will become very painful !! -.-" )

17 June 10
We have BBQ ... and i went to ETP .... den i saw my pri school friend . LOL sia .

19 June - 27 June
I was in thailand !! And makes new friends over there .
The amazing things is ....................My baby cousin SO........... Cute .... but she like to run a lot . super playful <- kenjoo ( qian ru ) ... The baby boy haven even one month . so i nv even play wif him .. hehe . he love to sleep & cry <- kenjee

I go thailand shopping from afternoon until 10plus reach home. THAILAND IS LIKE SO BIG . SO WE TOLD A LONG TIME TO GO CITY OR GO BACK HOME !! xD

And i enjoy playing basketball wif the thailand ppl <3
It's Cool .

maybe this year after exam i will go thailand stay for 2months .. and tried to forget singapore stuff and relax .......... i have lot of plan ^^
anyway who even want to go wif me also can . but you have to pay for ur air ticket . but eat n stay don have to pay money . cos i will be staying in my uncle house . my sis is bring her friend to go along (:
need to bring about $500 ... you can stay for few week or 1 month . but i am going to stay for long !!! cos i love thailand ><
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dam sad on sat 3 july i went to singapore general hospital ...
I run ... den fall down . After tht i stand up i look at my sis at the opp ( bugis street ) i stand up and look at her n my cousin ... SMILE at them after tht i cant ever see my surrounding view or ppl ... cant even heard any sound . den i feel very dizzy . my sis n cousin look at me and laugh at me . after tht i don know what happen . when i open my eyes i was at ............ donno where i was blur n my face was all white . . my cousin , sis , bro very scare at that moment ... becos my mouth , face wif dam white . i don even know who are them in the first place . my bro faster call my mum come n bring me to hospital check my head .

after i was awake i find out tht i lost memory abt 20min ... Just a fall down can really change your life or days ... sigh .... i cannot think of anything this few days . becos my head still very painful . i feel dizzy right now . i wannaa to go take a rest .

This fall change my life . i go do x-ray good that is normal . but i stay in hospital one day .. so boring over there .
sorry if i got mistake . cos i don read be4 i post . plus i am dizzy this few days . if this week i vomit i have to go back to hospital again D;

i hate to run now !!!

i miss fluke , kenjee , kenjoo & my thailand friends -.-"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW