Things That Happened Today

Hello Readers ,
This is the night post .. Laugh out loud ...
Today actually got sports leader meeting .. but i overslept ... so i didn't attend this morning .
I woke up at 0854am .. & i faster go shower den rush down to school . Reach school was about 10am ?! If i am not wrong . Den i messaged Xiao Wei .......... she told ended already D; i was like so sad . but is okays . cause i still got thing to do at 11am in school . Walking alone in school for 30min like that ... Plus i did go find Ms Fariha .... She dam irritating man . I only wanna to tell her that Mr Lam let me come and tell her change the sports leader name only . She scolded me :O
So i know why so many people don't like her already ... Then Mrs Tan is looking for her (Ms Fariha) ... I saw her den i told her that Mrs tan was looking for her .. She asked me back . " For What ? " i say i don't know then she give me a stupid irritating face !! Ass Hole man ~ Today she pissed me off man !!


After that i help Mrs Tan to take things at the PE store room . & i said a lot of bad thing about Ms fariha ... I talked to Mrs Tan , She did listen to me . but she didn't give any comments about her . . Lols . Mrs Tan called me to wait inside class room & look after that things . hehe . den i look all the things ..she went back to stuff room . i waited alone in the class room about 20min ? listening to psp songs :D so cool . all my psp songs are THAILAND SONGS <3>

11am ... 3people came for the help up . . Do this do that . Play here play there . Chua Yo Chern kept saying something that i don't like to listen to !! ~ Idiot pig . lol joking only . he is very funny & irritating .... <-- when he disturb me or pissed me off .
cut this cut that ... help here & help there .... after that clean up den can go home . Mrs Tan want to pass us $20 to eat . but 4 of us rejected her :) den she pass $10 for us to buy drink . We also rejected . lols . Tomorrow i still have to help Mrs Tan to bring the thing to NY poly ... I take bus wif the sports leader .

Yeah .. I still remember while i doing thing Mr Lam come in & asked 13 May didn't come school right ?! Do you have MC ~ I go blur at that time . Den i dam ask . I said to him " ON THAT DAY 14 MAY I PASSED YOU A MC .... AND THAT MC STILL SHOW 13May 10- 14 May 10 MC ... It Mean is a two days MC but i still went to school and take my maths exam . . "
Den dam forgetful man ~ Lols . But It's Okay for me . Cos this is not his first time ;P



Tomorrow still have to wake up early -.-" boring man . but i feelings dam awake right now .
But i still have to sleep . cause tomorrow got 400m run ~~~~~~~~ Grrr.... I Must JiaYou & Do My Best !! Phua Jie Ying Rebecca , All The Best <3>


0630am must reach school ! Tomorrow must be a boring day & tired day for me ~
Goodnight , sweet dream , have a nice day & Good sleep .... I gonna sleep well tonight

With Love,
Phua Jie Ying Rebecca
19 May 2010
Wednesday
01:41am
:] Smile



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW