This is the first time i do poem =P

I am not good in anything .
And i wondering why school is so hard for me .
I hear music , i see movie , i learn alot of things .
I wants to have more friends to care for .
I feel nervous and uncomfortable in school .

And i even feel lonely sometimes .
I worry about those people around me .

And i also wondering do they worry about me ?
I care for them more than i care for my family.
But do they care like what i do?
They dont understand me . b
ut is okay .
As long that i understand them
I tried to be more happy and forget those unhappy things .

But can i really forget about it ?
Can i forgot the hurt that they given to me

No matter what happen i know that God will alwayys beside me and help me up , with all my unhappy things and trouble ..
No matter how hurt it is , i will stay strong with my feelings until the end .

And i have a BIG VISION
I dream to be a doctor to save people .
I hope i'm good in studies .

If i really good in studies .
I could go around the world to save people .

After saving people , i want them to live with meaningful life ..
And of cause live with this six words too !!
LOVE . HOPE . FAITH
Love God , Love Life , Love People

That's all can makes me Happy For Life



Hey Guys ,
Remember life is meaningful and love those people who still around you don wait until they're not with you.. End up you will regrets for life.

Maybe u don feel that now you will gain any people around you . but maybe you will gain it soon .. This type of things no one will know . but only God . =.='''

pls don wait until you really gain den regret it !!!


Hope you enjoy reading my first poem -.-
and also understand this poem meaning .
Thank You For Reading It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW