My Life ....

waaa .... i very long time never online man ... hahas ... i this few day very sad ... my school happen a lot of thing... and this july i never go church man .. i donno why .. i feel like stopgoing to church ... don know why? hahas ... but i love my God 4ever ... my friend very funny this few week .. our school a lot of thing man.... now i keep going to school ... and i never late liao ... so good right ?
i keep going school ... and my teacher give me a apple card man .. i have being good so teacher give ... wahahaha... lame right ... hahas .. btw i miss everyone in church ... i very long time never go church ... and i never go BMT ... and now i am not usher.. too bad .... and now i start to play basketball ... again .. i like basketball so much but ... PSLE is really really very fast ... coming soon ...
i am going to stop a lot of thing man ... sad sian ... i am going to die ... PSLE ... never mind .. my MT and Maths.... can pass wan but SC and Eng i can't man ...die man ... i don wan ... how ? =( sad..... i miss cheryl they all ... = (

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW